Slip and Fall and/or Trip and Fall
Accidents do happen and sometimes simply cannot be prevented. However, many accidents happen because preventable unsafe conditions were present. Owners and managers of properties are responsible for keeping their spaces safe, and they can be sued when someone gets hurt because of their negligence. Situations in which an injured person sues a property owner or manager for financial compensation are often referred to as slip-and-fall cases, and we are experienced in handling these type of incidents.
Here are some additional examples:
- Consumers slipping, tripping or falling on a slippery, wet or uneven surfaces
- Injuries suffered due to poor lighting or visibility
- Tripping on broken tiles, flooring or carpeting, or on a crack or hole in a sidewalk or street surface
- Injuries on staircases and stairways, including those related to broken stairs, or missing or broken handrails
- Tripping, falling, or getting caught on elevators and escalators
- Falls that occur in shopping centers, malls, store parking lots, parking ramps, in public crossing or designated walking areas and garages
- Injuries sustained from falling objects or dangerous conditions in grocery stores, near construction sites and in other locations including signs, appliances, equipment and/or debris
A slip and fall and/or trip and fall injury attorney at The Arnold Law Group will evaluate your case free of charge. In addition, you will not pay any fees or costs unless your attorney recovers money for you by a jury verdict or pre-suit settlement.