Vehicle and Motorized Transport Accidents
Car and Commercial Truck Accident Checklist
- Move to a safe location if you or your car is creating a safety hazard or if you're concerned with your safety.
- Do not leave the scene of the accident.
- Call the police and follow their instructions.
- Call 911 if there are any injuries.
- Get medical help for anyone injured.
- Exchange information with all drivers.
- Get contact information for passengers and witnesses.
- Take photos of the scene with a camera/iPhone/Droid enabled mobile device.
Contact The Arnold Law Group at 407-246-1950 or via Facebook (@ALGOrlando) and/or Twitter (@ALGOrlando) to speak with an automobile accident attorney.
Do not discuss who is at fault with other parties. ONLY discuss the accident with police, NOT others involved.
Report your claim to your insurance company, be sure to collect your insurance claim number and contact information for your assigned adjuster.